About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. =] I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.;] I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am! :) THAT’S ALL ABT ME cheers!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Meridian =]



New home is dam nice :D

No need to move early to college.. 

Hahaha 

Can just move 10 minutes be4 class....unlike casa..which gotta move 30 minutes earlier..  

Nice environment 

Nice view too~! 

Friendly neighbours n guards .. 

Everything is perfect~! 

Owh xcept the internet part..~! =.= 

Maxis bought over the condo so..streamyx is not allowed~! 

Hmph~!..gotta depend on broadband.. 

Will be getting p1-wimax soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment