About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. =] I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.;] I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am! :) THAT’S ALL ABT ME cheers!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Endhiran ! :)


Apart from the hype – both natural(because of the people involved) and manufactured(because of the functions like the expensive audio release function and the unprecedented trailer release event) – surrounding the movie, the main reason I really looked forward to the Enthiran trailer was that Sivaji, the previous Rajni-Shankar collaboration, had a fantastic trailer. 

Although they were visually impressive and gave a good preview of the ambitious film, the trailers released during the audio release function left me vaguely disappointed. But the recent theatrical trailer meets all the expectations I had.

i know people say that the trailer graphics were very amateurish. Rajini running sideways on the train was as fake as fake as possible. Pulling out multiple guns ..never mind..lets wait for the main picture :)
but somehow, it will withstand all that and smash box office records.As I said before, the trailer looked ok and hope the film is even better!

With Sun Pictures finally, officially, announcing October 1 as the release date, expectations and hype for Enthiranare reaching a feverish pitch. And the trailer has played no small part in this. As thalaivar says at the end,
“trailer-e ipdi-na, padam epdi irukkum?!”

Lets get ready folks!

I will be going to watch the 1st show with my cousins :)
hope for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment