About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. =] I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.;] I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am! :) THAT’S ALL ABT ME cheers!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Questions No One Can Answer !?!?


If you can't spell something, how are you supposed to find it in a dictionary?


Why is abbreviate such a long word?


Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?


What's the difference between unique and very unique? 


When do you become important enough to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?



Can you cry under water?


Who decided that a round pizza should be put in a square box?


Why does Goofy stand upright and Pluto stand on all four feet? They're both dogs.


Do "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" have the same tune?


When you get to heaven, are you stuck for eternity wearing the same clothes you were buried in?


Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast?


Why does grass grow where you do not want it and not grow where you do?


Why do we pay to get to the top of tall buildings, then pay to use binoculars to look at things on the ground?


If a deaf person goes to court, do they call it a hearing?


Why do they call a bulding a building when its already been built?


Why does a gorrilla star in Donkey Kong??


Why do ghost float through walls but don't fall through celings or floors?


Why does 7 eleven have locks on the doors if they're open 24/7?



No comments:

Post a Comment