About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. =] I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.;] I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am! :) THAT’S ALL ABT ME cheers!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

missing her :(

My Sister

Akka!...Live life fully while you're there.Experience everything!!I definitely encourage

 you to travel around Russia whn u have the time.haha!dun just study only!LOL.Most importantly, take good care of yourself 


 and carry on with whatever your heart tells you 

♥I wish u good luck and happiness in ur future 

endeavors!i fight, i argue, but u r alwis my sister, no matter what ♥

MY family
part of my family members

looks like she is njoying herself there..haha..

wait!! 4 me!!.i will be joining you in a year time!..

can't wait :)





another year!..thn bye!bye! SEGi! :)

off to Russia

seriously! can't wait!!..hahax


No comments:

Post a Comment