About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody. =] I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.;] I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am, I am... what I think you think I am! :) THAT’S ALL ABT ME cheers!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SEGi! oh SEGi ! :/

Reason y i hate SEGi!!!!! Ok..SEGi is fun!..but the coordinator sucks :S MISS V! 

Can you belive it she 4got to inform us that 2nd sem has started..wth!..:/ 

She said she called all 3 of my frens n we never answer the phone..:/ 

Rabin,hari, n me...but we nvr receive any call nor a missed call!..is her number invisible?? 

Thx to Prissy , we came to know abt the class..oh..and not forgetting chin kuan..thx bro ;) 

But prissy special thx to you! thx 4 posting it on my wall =) 

Another dumb thing is my second sem is starting be4 my finals of my 1st sem!..wth is WRONG WIF MISS V!!!!! 

We have class till Friday n my finals is on Saturday..o_0..gr8! 

I call miss V to ask abt tis..she hung up!..dam!...:/ 

The next thing is to meet n talk to this idiot!..she seriously has issues la..!!..:/ 

!!!@#%$_@#@#&@*^@#*@*#!!!! Haha =) 

But the best thing abt sem 2 is my classes is till Thursday only...:) 

N i only have 1 class on that day which is only chemisty!!!!!!!! =) 

That 1 aso in the morning..so by evening i should be back to my home sweet home..hahaha ;) 

All the while i was imagining sem 2 will be dam hectic no time to go back home..... 

But then!..hahah ...thank you SEGi! Bt then ur co-ordinator sucks..please change her ASAP!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment